- November 2020 Bidding farewell to the Legislative Council
- October 2020 We will definitely fight to the end !
- July 2020 Persistence is getting even more important amid difficulties
- May 2020 The winds and the clouds are changing their colours
- April 2020 A Foreboding Feeling
- March 2020 Education work when all citizens are engaged in the fight against the epidemic
- January 2020 Twenty thousand teachers attended a rally to strenuously fight against white terror
- December 2019 Immediately stop spreading white terror in the education sector
- November 2019 District Council Election Results and the PolyU Incident
- October 2019 Policy Address: Policies on Education are devoid of Commendable Items
- September 2019 Study on Finnish Education
- July & August 2019 Getting prepared for the start of a new school year
- June 2019 Chief Executive’s apology lacks sincerity Early response to people’s aspirations urged
- May 2019 Safeguarding our cherished rule of law system
- April 2019 School-based Management and Legislation on Extradition of Fugitive Offenders
- March 2019 The tragedy of a teacher plunging to her death reflects problems of school-based management and other problems
- January 2019 Influenza: Class suspensions: the Budget
- November 2018 Urging the Government to retain Shine Skills Centre (Kwun Tong)
- October 2018 Policy Address: We welcome the policies on education but will watch out for implementation details
- September 2018 Policy Address 2018 Publication of Education Policy Preview
- July 2018 New tobacco products will harm the future generation
- June 2018 Massive changes in education policy over the past 2 years
- May 2018 Why I did not support the Budget
- April 2018 Meeting the Chief Executive and Presenting to her Suggestions on Education Issues
- February & March 2018 Initial Response to the Budget for 2018/19
- January 2018 Budget: fighting for improvements to the establishment of teachers, etc.
- December 2017 Amending the Rules of Procedure to Curtail LegCo Members’ Monitoring Power
- November 2017 Education Policy in the Policy Address Commending what is Right and Criticizing what is Wrong
- October 2017 Broadcasting the Basic Law Seminar live: Appropriate?
- August & September 2017 Transcending Political Differences
- July 2017 Legislative Council Has Appropriated $3.6 Billion for Education
- June 2017 Objection to Ms CHOI Yuk-lin becoming Under Secretary for Education
- May 2017 The new government should reinvigorate our education
- April 2017 How to Make the Best Use of the Additional $5 Billion promised for Education?
- March 2017 Urging the New Government to Implement its Education Platform Soonest Possible
- February 2017 PTU’s Education Platform taken on board by Chief Executive Candidates
- January 2017 Policy Address Policy Priorities Misplaced Provision of Education Lacks Vitality
- December 2016 What are the prerequisites for the next Secretary for Education?
- November 2016 Urging the Government to include air-conditioning equipment as a standard teaching facility
- October 2016 Will certainly Do my Utmost in the New Term
- July 2016 Legislative Council urges the government to stop having‘Putonghua as the medium of instruction for teaching the Chinese Language Subject’ as a long-term target
- June 2016 Don’t force the Belt and Road Scholarship Scheme on the Finance Committee
- May 2016 Urging the Education Bureau to follow up the safety problem of green roofs in school premises
- April 2016 Concern over Ming Pao’s sudden dismissal of Keung Kwok-yuen (On Yu)
- March 2016 Concern over the Problem of Students Committing Suicide
- February 2016 The Budget: Is the Government Committed to Education?
- January 2016 The Policy Address: Do you like it?
- December 2015 Stop Primary 3 TSA and let teaching and learning return to normal
- November 2015 Eliminate Drills for TSA and Return a Happy Childhood to Students
- October 2015 Concern over MTR refusing passengers travelling with large musical instruments
- August & September 2015 EDB Should Conduct Water Testing for all Schools
- July 2015 Defend the castle for academic freedom together!
- June 2015 Should there be subsidy for teachers who assist study tours?
- May 2015 Crucial moment: Implementing Free Kindergarten Education of High Quality!
- April 2015 Successfully Fight for Cancellation of SBAs for 7 NSS Subjects
- March 2015 German Political and Educational Systems Worth Learning
- February 2015 Do you like the 2015-16 Budget?
- January 2015 Politics is in command of Policy Address, and Ignores the sentiments of people
- December 2014 Pay Rise for Civil Servants should not be Delayed any Further
- November 2014 Initial Issue